Your brakes are one of the most critical parts of your car, so it's essential to keep them in good working condition. But how can you tell when they need to be replaced?
There are a few warning signs you can watch out for:
1. Your brake pedal feels spongy when you press it.
2. Your car takes longer than usual to stop.
3. You hear grinding or squealing noises when you brake.
4. Your brakes feel unresponsive.
5. Your car pulls to one side when you brake.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it's time to take your car to a mechanic and have your brakes checked out. Don't wait until they fail - it could be too late.