About Bret's Autoworks, Gardner
Total Commitment To Our Customers
Bret's Autoworks, Gardner location opened in 2008 by Shawn Fischer and Leo Murry. Shawn was serving as the general manager and owner of Bret's Autoworks in Olathe when he met Leo. Leo filled a technician position in 2001 and became fast friends.
Treating You, Like Family
Both Shawn and Leo live in the Gardner area. Like Bret, both men started working for auto repair shops during high school. Shawn graduated from MidAmerica Nazarene University with a bachelor's degree in accounting and business administration. Leo has been employed in the auto repair industry since their high school days and is an ASE-certified master technician. Honesty, personal integrity, and faith are all key to everything at Bret's Autoworks.
Today, Bret's Autoworks in Gardner has grown to a staff of 2 ASE-certified master technicians, two service advisors, and one full-time lube technician. The experts at Bret's Autoworks are industry-recognized for their superior skills and service. We hire the best technicians to fix your car right the first time.
More to Know About Bret's Autoworks
- Bret's is a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility. We meet and maintain high professional standards.
- Bret's is a NAPA AutoCare Center, offering a three-year, 36-mile Nationwide Peace of Mind Warranty.
- Bret's is an ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified shop. We have earned the ASE Blue Seal, which means we have both technicians and advisors that are ASE certified.
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau, Bret's maintains an A+ rating.
- Bret's is a member of the Gardner Chamber of Commerce.
Meet Our Expert Auto Technicians – Gardner, KS
Meet Our Gardner Family